Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gymnastics!

It's Wednesday so that means gymnastics day!  I started taking Elly to a class for toddlers a couple months ago and she loves it!  Today she was a little wild, but we had been out all morning running errands so I'm hoping she was just getting tired and this isn't the start of the terrible two's! 

I took some pictures of her showing off her new skills a couple weeks ago but haven't gotten around to posting them.  These are mostly of her doing her stretches!  I think it's her favorite part.  She sits so still and follows directions so well.........for this part of the class, but once it's time to get up, she's on the move constantly and doesn't listen so well!  But she makes me so proud! 

Here she is showing off her pike!

And smelling her feet as she stretches


And her "table top"

Big straddle!  Look at that serious face...like why are you taking pictures mom?!!

And being my little cheerleader!

And just one more of her sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment