Sunday, March 20, 2011

January 2011

We rang the new year in with our neighbors, Dipal and Brittany.  They had a great party and we probably could've stayed all night playing Wii, but Elly was at home with Bailey and a friend and they had a sleepover to get to. I didn't get any pictures that night, but we had a wonderful time!

January must not have been too exciting for us because I don't have a whole lot of pictures.  I know it included lots of basketball games...SIU wasn't the greatest this year so maybe that's why there's no pictures haha!  We did take a trip down to Chuck E. Cheese in Paducah.  It was Elly's first time and she had a blast!  Too bad she got the stomach flu a couple days later and then passed it on to over 10 people!  Probably another reason why there's not many January pictures...we were all sick!  And no joke, 10 seperate people who either came to our house or had contact with Elly including us, ended up sick!  We felt awful about it!  I actually got sick about 8 hours before Elly so maybe I started it and brought it home from work, but I'd rather blame good 'ol Chuck E. Cheese!  Oh well, it was fun!  We just won't be back during the peak of cold/flu season!





She loved skee ball!  Just like her Momma!

Picking out a prize!  She got some stickers, crayons, and a bracelet that broke before we were out of the parking lot haha!

These are my only other January pictures and it was just a day Elly looked cute in her boots and I wanted to play with my camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment